This article explains how to unlock all equipment and units in the game.
All Equipment Guide (How to Unlock)
To unlock all equipment you’ll need to things:
- Experience to unlock units and equipment.
- Currency to buy them.
Fortunately these values are stored in the Windows registry. To change them you need registry editor.
Steps to Unlock
Steps are below:
First of all start the game at least once and play a little to create records in registry.
- Close the game.
- Start registry editor by pressing Win+R combination and then type regedit in opened window.
- In Windows Registry editor press F3 or find the “Search” item in menu.
- Type “Ominous Entertainment” to find game by the studio name. In my case full path is:
- Select Endless Horde sub-item in items tree. On right part of window will be shown game registry options.
- Double-click on item which starts from “Currency_” string. In my case full name of item was ”Currency_h458771522″, in your case it may ends with another symbols.
- In opened window select “Decimal” instead of “Hexadecimal” and type amount of money. The 50,000 should be enough. The press “OK” to save new value.
- Then find item which name starts with “Level_” (in my case it was “Level_h218262515”) and enter decimal “18” value in the same way for previous.
- All is done.
Now start the game, select “Equipment” and buy all unlocked items and units: