Before you play the AI: The Somnium Files game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- If the name of an object is highlighted in green, there’s still at least one more line of dialogue from examining it.
- Use a controller if you can, the keyboard mapping makes looking around a pain (As in “WASD, arrow keys, and mouse are all relevant” levels of pain.).
- Make sure to actually press A to confirm your selection of a Timie, otherwise you won’t actually use it.
- Things are going to seem like a bog-standard tech noir murder mystery at first, complete with a twist you’re sure you see coming from a mile away. Don’t worry, it’s still an Uchikoshi game, just hang in there.
- And, on that note, don’t look up spoilers. Don’t look up character art, don’t Google character names. Don’t expose yourself to anything that even might spoil things for you. Half the appeal of Uchikoshi’s games is coming along for the ride while the narrative spins off in a completely batshit direction, and you lose a lot of that if you know the destination ahead of time.
Be the first to comment