Before you play the Alan Wake game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Don’t be afraid to throw down flares, at least on Normal the game gives you plenty of them. Flashbangs are worth using when you’re in a pinch, and flares are good against bird flocks.
- Take your time and explore, some stuff is quite off the beaten path.
- Look out for splashes of what looks like glowing yellow paint with your flashlight, it means there’s a supply box nearby.
- You can tap the flashlight button to conserve battery, though you should keep it pressed against bosses.
- A lot of big empty forest sections have infinitely respawning enemies that will keep bugging you until you cross the forest and get to a light source. Sprint ahead of the bad guys and drop a flare behind you to keep them back until you hit the light.
Recommended for You
- None Found