Before you play the Anthem game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- You can cool your jets by flying through a waterfall, but the spray at the lip also counts for the instant cool
- Skim over rivers to stretch your flight time.
- The tanky Collossus is one of the more fun and more difficult Javs to use because it doesn’t have an over shield. Therefore I recommend taking an interceptor or ranger as your first pick since they are very straightforward and the second pick comes quickly.
- Blue ammo pickups refill your ammo and instantly reload your gun.
- Your Ultimate fully heals you and recharges your shield, and you’re invulnerable while using it.
- Click on the far right side of a material in the appearance menu to select colors.
- the Tomb Trials are currently kept under the “challenges” tab, not the journal. Also, don’t glance at the Trials and give up, even though they seem like a lot. Running a few quests should fill those bars quickly because they are focused on key gameplay features. Only the open world stuff is a bit of a hassle.
- Components come in “Universal” and Jav-specific versions. The specialized versions are almost always better.
- Abilities recharge very quickly so use them freely.
- Your crafting blueprints improve in rarity as you use the item they represent.
- You are probably fine doing Hard quests with whatever gear you picked up along the way, but Hard Strongholds are their own class and require better gear.