This guide explains the most efficient method to get the Boot Camp Achievement in Zero Hour.
How to Obtain Boot Camp Achievement
- The Boot Camp achievement is earned by completing the training ground maze in less than 40 seconds.
Step 1: Prepare
- Your first few times you would want to memorize the maze, since all the targets are always in the same place. Load up into a training ground and run through the maze.
Step 2: Weapon Selection
- In order to get the best time you would want to use the Mac 10 and the Mock 17, because these weapons allow you to run the fastest.
Step 3: Try Completing the Race
- Now that you have the best weapons and the maze memorized, you want to practice. Run through the maze and try to get a good time. It will take multiple attempts in order to get a time less than 40 seconds.
- Before doing the maze, make sure your stamina is full.
- Before doing the maze, make sure your speed is at the top so you run the fastest.
- During the maze, run and shoot close to the targets, this will make hitting the targets easier, wasting less ammo.
- Towards the end of the maze if you run out of ammo for the Mac 10, switch to your Mock 17 and clean up the last targets.
- Once you get a time that is 40 seconds or less leave back to the menu and you have earned the achievement.