Before you play the Astral Chain game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- The game starts you at the ‘Casual’ difficulty, and won’t rank your fights. You can switch ‘Standard PT’ difficulty after the prologue if you want the traditional P+ experience of being told you suck
- Half the combat system doesn’t open up until Chapter 3.
- You can recycle cans at recycle bins in the city.
- Check out the control options, controller type C is the closest to Bayonetta controls for you Platinum vets.
- Anything described as ‘Salvage’ is vendor trash but hang on to cat food!
- Getting hit doesn’t impact your score, feel like that’s an unexpected + important note for Platinum vets.
- Looking at enemies with the Iris (+) shows you their health bar and it’ll stay after you swap back to normal view.
- Weapon upgrades are in the room across the hall from the training room fast travel point in the HQ.
- Legion upgrades are in the map/system menu (-). There’s also mini objectives here you need to manually claim the rewards to get and clicking the right analog stick sorts the finished ones to the top of the list.
- Near death enemies will have a ‘finish’ prompt to push the A button and doing this refills your health bar.
- The AED referenced in a couple items and legatus upgrades is the system that revives your character after death, it’s essentially your extra lives.
Be the first to comment