Tips and Tricks
- Just run past enemies. The game doesn’t force you to fight enemies unless it’s a mission objective, the XP you get is terrible from fighting and they’re all slow.
- Archer is amazing for sniping all the red crystal clusters. Super speed run character. (if you shoot them you get crystals, I guess)
- Locking on characters bypasses range restrictions for the archer and gets through the generally shoddy PC controls.
- If you want to grind, pick a level that doesn’t force you to fight enemies and rush straight to the boss. The mission drops are better than the level drops anyway.
- Focus on XP and good drops (rares + legendaries), nothing else really matters. Money and crystals are both easy as heck to come by.
- Find a combo that allows you to dodge, spam attack and just destroy everything without getting damaged.
- For the archer, I found that locking on, pressing c to dodge in a circle, and constantly right clicking (or ctrl right click) demolished every single boss. I got to the point where I can solo the first three levels and their bosses in less than a minute.
- Also for ranged attacks, you can snipe enemies without them getting close enough to hit you. For some characters, they’ll just keep talking while you kill them without being alerted.
- The archer is OP.
You have now beat D&D Dark Alliance. I got my gear level to level 3 at the 2 hour mark, enough to solo Difficulty Level 4 levels by myself. Thanks devs btw, the music is kickass but I’ll take another look at the game in the future.
Soloing this boss, with the keystrokes I mentioned above.
You can kill Mogthump from this cliff without him ever attacking you.
Recommended for You
- None Found