Remove the 30 FPS cap, or allow the game to past 60 FPS.
Guide to Modify FPS Cap
Note: The game will slow down if you can not reach the desired FPS, please adjust your settings and/or code selection accordingly!
- Download HedgeModManager.
- Open HedgeModManager, make sure it’s on Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 in the Settings tab.
- Install the mod loader if it prompts you to. If it doesn’t, click the button in the Settings tab.
- Go to the Codes tab, then select the FPS code you want.
- Click Save and Play, the game will now boot up with the FPS you want to play at.
- Make sure the game is not fullscreen in the game’s settings (Windowed or Borderless Fullscreen work fine).