Before you play the Bloons Tower Defense 6 game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Most resources gaining towers and upgrades recoup their costs after ~15-20 rounds. They’re mostly useful on higher difficulties, or if you plan to go into endless mode after you complete the main waves.
- Tower XP gain seems to be drastically reduced in endless/freeplay mode.
- Once you start getting them, your first three points of Monkey Knowledge should go into the right side of the Magic skill tree, to the node that passively increases premium currency gains.
- Experiment with other heroes and towers, you might find something you really like and never would’ve thought to use.
- Despite having a price tag, the game is paced like an F2P. Expect to be spending a long, long time pecking away at the metaprogression if you don’t want to shell out real cash for it.
Recommended for You
- None Found