Before you play the Brave Fencer Musashi game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Do not take the Legendary Quilt.
- The game is pretty much almost entirely jumping puzzles.
- Press Start to see a hint as to how to advance the story.
- When in doubt, absorb a nearby enemy’s ability. That solves almost any problem that can’t be solved by Muashi’s basic skills.
- Once you activate that Wind Crest in Chapter 6, you can’t go back for the rest of the game.
- Once you get the rocksalt, go to the huge slug-rock in Somnolent forest.
- In the Frozen Palace, there’s a big, burly enemy called a SlowGuy. Let him grab you and throw you; this will advance you further.
- After your second trip through Steamwood, go to the Grillin’ Reservoir and look for a Fire Crest.
- After you get the Wind Scroll, go up to the Gondola Station.
Be the first to comment