This guide is about Mysterious Shrines and how they can help you going through labyrinth easier. I tried to make guide as simple as possible.
Other PoE Guides:
First, I would like to start explaining what Mysterious Darkshrine is.. Long story short, it’s shrine (surprisingly) which grants you with buffs until you leave the labyrinth. You can get one of the following buffs by touching the shrine:
- Izaro will drop one additional unique item when defeated in the final encounter.
- Izaro will drop one additional Treasure Key when defeated in the final encounter.
- The player will receive an additional use of the Divine Font. (Big shiny thing in the end which buffs your gear – gloves in normal labyrinth.)
- The character and any party members gain a random shrine effect that persists until leaving the Labyrinth.
- 50% reduced Damage Taken from Labyrinth Traps AND 50% reduced Damage over Time Debuffs from Labyrinth Traps
- Labyrinth traps are disabled in the final encounter with Izaro.
Buffs you´ve earned can be spotted in the map modifiers (blue text under map informations).
Pretty amazing, isn’t it?
Now, when you do know what Mysterious Darkshrine is, you might ask where to find it and that´s what I will try to explain in this section. While going through labyrinth to kill every enemy you might noticed that there are rooms with no entrance.. you can see them in the minimap but there is no way to get into them.. Those rooms are secret passages, where you can find Mysterious Darkshrines.
In those pictures you can notice one tiny detail which can help you find a way into those Secret Passages. I am talking about tiny switch close to the place where passage shoul be. (Sometimes its reaaally hard to find it.) All you need to do know is press the switch, kill all enemies in passage, touch the shrine and hope in something usefull 🙂