Before you play the Daemon X Machina game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- The Factory is the main way of changing money into new parts; the Shop generally only sells copies of the parts you develop plus processor upgrades.
- Developing equipment at the factory uses up the base component, takes one mission, and gives you the developed item.
- This isn't actually Armored Core; equipment sells for about 10% of its purchase price, and you can't buy it back.
- Lab Upgrades stack, its not choose one like the icons make it look.
- You will need about 2-3 Legion parts of each armor to develop everything, so if you already have all the parts an enemy has, go for one of those.
- Weapons on pylons don't use up memory while just sitting there
- Always Be (ice) Creaming. You get something for it (after 20 ice creams and Rank C), plus every item you develop gives you a free ice cream!
- Optimal range will ~double your damage with most weapons, but ~triples it with pistols and sniper rifles. Blades have this stat hidden.
- Much of the content is hidden in the coop modes, but all coop missions are reasonably solo-able
- The best way to get rare/3 slot equipment and the only way to get level 4/5 attachments is Exploration missions, the purple console.
- Slot Expansion attachments can be glitched to go with any item in the same category by sorting attachments.