Before you play the Darksiders Genesis game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- You might prefer to play as Strife as much as possible, because War is old news, but War is much better for dealing with closed spaces and crowds of enemies in the early game, so don’t be afraid to switch characters.
- When an enemy gets to low health, you can run up to them, hit B (On an Xbox controller) and execute them. You’re invincible during the animation. If you kill an enemy normally (Without executing them) they’ll drop souls. If you kill them with an execution, they’ll drop health and wrath pickups.
- You need to manually collect the rewards for quests (Achievements, basically) in the pause menu, so check in every once in a while.
- You can use the creature cores you pick up after the first level is over.
- As Strife, when your hotstreak starts (Your weapons deal more damage for a limited time), you don’t use any ammo for your secondary weapon. So don’t worry about running out during your hotstreak.
Recommended for You
- None Found