Before you play the Darksiders 3 game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Nephelim’s Respite works like Estus Flasks do – killed enemies have a chance to drop a green soul, which refills one Nephelim’s Respite. Don’t waste souls on buying healing items from Vulgrim.
- Weapon enhancements can be easily swapped to another weapon with no penalty, so don’t worry about where you stick them.
- If you die your souls can be found floating near the spot you died, and you have two deaths to reclaim them before they disappear forever.
- The game doesn’t explain this unless you look in the controller settings or wait for it to appear on a load screen, but if you click in the left stick (On an Xbox controller), you will run faster.
- There’s a line at the top of the screen with skulls on it. Each skull represents a Sin, and points the way to them. The skulls aren’t fixed indicators of the straight line direction you should be travelling in – they move around the compass line to show you which turnings to take, so you can use them for turn-by-turn navigation.
- There’s conflicting information about whether enemies outside of bosses scale as you get more powerful. People who have tested it suggest that enemies don’t scale, so levelling isn’t useless.
- You can change the difficulty at any time in the options.
- “Story” difficulty will still give you a hard time unless you’re hitting perfect dodges most of the time.
- If you’re not dodging every hit, you’re going to have a hard time, and this makes strength a more important attribute to put points into than health – damage dealt is the way to make fights easier, rather than taking more hits.
Recommended for You
- None Found