For the most part, this game doesn’t come with instruction manuals, yet it is hella amazeballs the fact that very few people figured out how to change Chloe’s clothes to their liking. This guide serves to clarify what you should be doing so you can have fun dressing up Chloe! It’s fairly simple, but somehow people need this guide.
Other Life is Strange Guides:
- Grafitti Guide – Epsode 1: Awake (100% Achievements).
- Perfect BackTalks Walkthrough (Epsode 1).
- Full Walkthrough (Epsode 1).
- Easter Eggs.
For KBM Users:
- Finish the concert scene.
- In scene 2, Chloe’s room, find the dresser (it’s the one on the right).
- Open said dresser.
- To choose clothes, simply move your mouse to find your selection and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Select your desired outfit.
For Controller Users:
- Complete steps 1-3 above.
- To choose the outfit, it should be the right joystick (mapped to joystick mouse or other), which you use to move the camera.
- You know the rest.
For those wondering what the clothes are in Episode 1, the complete set is 7 outfits in all. Hella big spoilers below, brah!
- Butterfly (Gray shirt, skeleton with fire colored wings, normal dark jeans, black/white/blue sneakers)
- Raven (White shirt, red circle/sun, Rorschach-like/dripping paint black raven in the front, normal dark jeans, black/white/blue sneakers)
- Firewalk (Black shirt, white Firewalk lighter logo, normal dark jeans, black/white/blue sneakers)*
Bonus Outfits (Deluxe Edition Only):
- Hawt Dawg Man (White t-shirt, Hawt Dawg Man color logo, Black unzipped hoodie (bunnyhug for you Canadians out there), ripped/worn dark jeans, black/white sneakers)
- Illuminati (White tank, Black Illuminati logo, skinny jeans, white sneakers)
- Punk Doe (Black t-shirt over gray longsleeve shirt, Pink “Jane” with doe logo, cutoff jean shorts over black leggings, black boots)
- Classic Chloe (White shirt, buffalo skull with feathers in black ink, ripped/worn skinny jeans, black cowgirl boots)
*I am aware that when you choose the FireWalk outfit, it’s the only one you can get a special response from the characters (unless this changes in the future). You absolutely MUST steal the shirt in order to have a complete set to choose to wear it. You may skip stealing it, which also means skipping stealing the money for whatever use you may want, but then it will not show up in the dresser.
Be the first to comment