Before you play the The Division 2 game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Crafting blueprints will scale to the level of your crafting bench, so if you see a blueprint as a reward from a side mission or being sold by a vendor that you might want, go ahead and pick it up. You don’t need to wait for level cap.
- In general, it’s not really worth crafting anything while you level up, just save those crafting materials for later.
- If you don’t know what you want to pick with your first skill unlock, healer drone, chem launcher heal, chem launcher acid round, or the assault turret are all good choices. But feel free to pick anything you think looks cool. You’ll unlock every skill eventually.
- Once you unlock a skill, its variants are unlocked with SHD tech, not more skill points. The new variants cost 5 SHD tech a piece.
- You will have enough SHD tech/skill points to unlock everything.
- No, you can’t cook your grenades by default. There is a Talent on gloves that will let you do it, though.