Before you play the Destiny 2 game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Pick a class based on the super move and the class abilities (Titan = tanky shield and deployable cover, Hunter = nimble bo staff and dodge move, Warlock = Sith on the loose and team buffs).
- Do the story first. You’re at a disadvantage in the Crucible until you’ve fully upgraded a subclass. (Hunter class almost requires the Dodge ability)
- The sub-classes can all be unlocked in one play through, but you’ll need a new character to change your main class. You’ll have enough points to upgrade them all too, so get what you want.
- You’ll find better gear until Level 250, and then the hard cap sets in until you buy an expansion (I believe Forsaken currently goes up to Level 600.).
- If you want to play long term, join a clan and pick up all the expansions.
Recommended for You
- None Found