Before you play the Dex game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- You can defeat most melee enemies simply by blocking, hitting them with a combo, and blocking again. You can deal with ranged enemies the same way, once you get close (great for handling Armagear soldiers).
- Manually reloading a gun loses all the remaining bullets in the clip.
- The mandatory boss battles all involve cyberspace. Whatever else your skill set may be, maximizing your hacking abilities is a good idea.
- Unless you want to challenge yourself, there’s absolutely no reason not to get the “hack enemies” skill. There are no hidden drawbacks – you can just hack everyone on the screen, take a bunch of enemies out, then hack the survivors all over again when they start to come around.
- If you’ve installed the “Extra Outfits” DLC, you can access the outfits near the “Slicer Warehouse” in the Industrial Zone.
Recommended for You
- None Found