Before you play the Dokapon Kingdom game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- A single run through the story mode will take 15+ hours depEnding on player count and how fast people play, adjust your expectations accordingly.
- If you (or other players) are the sort of person who really does get mad in real life about Mario Party, Dokapon offers even more ways to deliberately screw over other players and a significantly longer time investment, so... try to be a mature adult who doesn't get mad at video games
- You'll unlock an additional class after mastering any combo of the two starting classes.
- Most of your net worth comes from the towns you own, and towns from later continents are worth dramatically more than ones on early continents, so don't panic if it looks like someone gets a massive lead early on. SpEnding a whole continent without getting any towns is not a problem so long as you continue leveling up.
- After dying you'll revive at the last church you visited, so it's helpful to try to visit the church on the new continent as soon as possible
- If you're trying to use magic as your main attack, don't assume the most expensive attack magic is the best (unfortunately there's no easy way to check whether a spell scales well with INT or not, but generally the straightforward attacks are better).
- Make sure to spread out your stats - someone with balanced HP/Def/Atk will easily beat someone who put everything into Attack.