Before you play the Dungeons of Dredmore game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- You need: At least 1 decent weapon skill (sword, axe, mace) even if you're playing a mage, A crafting skill (warrior-smithing, archer-tinkering, alchemy-mage)
- That said, alchemy allows you to brew alcohol. And potions. Combine with fruits and you'll be swimming in hp/mana restoratives.
- You smelt more bars per ore when you have higher crafting skill. If you're planning on maxing it, it might be worth waiting.
- If you open a zoo and then leave the level before defeating it, it'll stop counting as a zoo And as far as zoos go, Bolts of Squid and throwing bottles (particularly brimstone) are your friends.
- Don't forget encrusting! Before you sell some junk, see if you can slap it onto a weapon or armor firs - ven if it's just an extra damage point or a single status effect, it still helps (and some of the on-hit effects are really good).