How to Obtain All Achievements
Valiant Rider Plaque
- Defeated 50 monsters. A commemoration of your incredible courage.
Extraordinary Rider Plaque
- Defeated 100 monsters. A commemoration of your incredible courage.
Champion Rider Plaque
- Defeated 200 monsters. A commemoration of your incredible courage.
- Obtained S Rank in 50 battles. A crest to commemorate your style.
Break Monster Parts
Proficient Partbreaker Symbol
- Broke monster parts 10 times. Proof of your understanding of monster anatomy.
Peerless Partbreaker Symbol
- Broke monster parts 30 times. Proof of your understanding of monster anatomy.
- Slayed your first Deviant Monster. Show it off with pride.
- Unlocked a Monstie Expedition Party slot. Thrilling expeditions await you!
- Visited all Catavan Stands. Many thanks for your pawtronage.
- For completing the Gallery of Story Cutscenes. But don’t be fooled! Your adventures are not over yet…
Secret Scroll of Bonds
Completed the Elder’s Lair. You emerged victorious from a true test of strength.
Gear & Weapons
Battle Gear Royalty
- Upgraded a high rank weapon to max level. A symbol of true weapon mastery and power.
Battle Armor Royalty
- Upgraded high rank armor to max level. A sign that you have mastered the art of defense.
- Obtained your first Layered Armor. Now you can hunt monsters in style!
If you have the Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin – Deluxe Kit dlc, you will unlock this automatically. Or you can easily get layered Armour from Melynx, the shady Vendor cat who sells you stuff for bottle caps.
- Obtained all of Navirou’s Outfits. Now you can mix, match, and show off your totally chic fashion style! Note: Excluding add-on content.
- Channeled genes into all nine slots. Always strive for perfection.
- Upgraded an XL gene to max level. Proof that you’re a pro at Monstie husbandry.
Book of Genes
Genetics for Beginners
- Completed one third of the Book of Genes. Every journey starts with a single step.
- Completed two thirds of the Book of Genes. Master genetics to defeat any foe.
- Completed the Book of Genes. Proof of your astounding scholarship.
Friend of Kayna
- Reached Kinship Stone Level 2
Friend of Alwin
- Reached Kinship Stone Level 3
Friend of Avinia
- Reached Kinship Stone Level 4
Friend of Reverto
- Reached Kinship Stone Level 5
Friend of Kyle
- Reached Kinship Stone Level 6
Friend of Cheval
- Reached Kinship Stone Level 7
Friend of Ratha
- Reached Kinship Stone Level 8
Shining Kinship Stone
- Reached Kinship Stone Level 9
To fill up your Kinship Gauge quickly and reach higher levels easily:
- Use armour that has the HtH Master skill.
- Equip a talisman with the Soul Kinship skill.
- Use a Mounting Charm at the Prayer Pot.
- Use a Hunting Horn with the Bonds of Kinship skill and a Gunlances special skills during head to heads.
You can get a Kinship (L) talisman from Melynx or if RNG is on your side, random treasure chests in dens.
Kinship Skills Gallery
- Completed one third of the Kinship Skills Gallery. There are many more Monsties out there to befriend.
- Completed two thirds of the Kinship Skills Gallery. One step closer to finishing it all.
- Completed the Kinship Skills Gallery. You are truly a Rider among Riders!
Bonds of Friendship
- Completed the Double Kinship Skills Gallery. Bonds of friendship are forever.
Helping Hand Medal
- Completed 50 types of Subquests. Making a big difference, little by little.
Good Soul Medal
- Completed 100 types of Subquests. Making a big difference, little by little.
- Completed the gold Trial Quest requirements. As befits such an achievement, this medal is solid gold.
Skill Scrolls & Recipies
- Obtained a new skill scroll. A sign of your noteworthy weapon proficiency.
- Collected all skill scrolls. There’s no weapon you cannot put to good use.
- Collected half of all Books of Combos. Testifies to your remarkable craftsmanship.
- Collected all recipes. Proof of your mastery over all items.
- Completed one third of the Monsterpedia. There is still much to be discovered.
- Completed two thirds of the Monsterpedia. Just gathering the information is tough enough!
- Completed the Monsterpedia. Everything known about monsters.
Monstipedia: New Edition
- Completed one third of the Monstipedia. A simple task for a Rider.
Monstipedia: Revised Edition
- Completed two thirds of the Monstipedia. You’re a Rider en route to the top.
Monstipedia: Complete Edition
- Completed the Monstipedia. Very few actually manage to achieve this.
Add-on content doesn’t count towards the achievements.
Scroll of Cooperation
- Completed your first Co-Op Quest in Multiplayer. Working together with friends makes everything so much easier!
Scroll of Power
- Won your first Single Battle in Multiplayer. The first of many battles to come.
Scroll of Unity
- Won your first Pair Battle in Multiplayer. Teamwork is the key to success.
Recommended for You
- None Found