Best Food for Pets
So you’re thinking about feeding your pet but aren’t sure what item to feed it with?
Note: 1000 repletion point = 1 meat. Every Dungeon/PVP will decrease repletion by 10.
There are 4 Items that you can use to feed your pet:
- Pet Food
- High-Quality Pet Food
Crystal can be used to feed your pet, giving 150 repletion points per Crystal.
How to get Crystal?
- You can get Crystal when defeating bosses in dungeon (Some boss in dungeons only yield 1 Crystal).
Where to farm Crystal?
- You can farm Crystals in Trail Forest, because there’s only 3 stages which is easy to finish.
- The other Dungeon you can farm is in île de Frost Continent: Arachne’s Nest.
- If you are going to farm Crystals it is best to do solo than Co-op, because if you are going to farm Crystals with other players you will have to roll the dice on who’s going to get the Crystal.
- It is not recommend to use Crystal as food for your pet, because if you are think of crafting you will need to use Crystals to Craft Gears, Accessories and Weapons, which needs a lot of Crystals to make.
Gems can also be use to feed your pet, giving 200 repletion points per Gem.
How to get Gems?
- You can get Gems in dungeons, quests, and Shop for 1000 GP per Gem.
Note: It is recommended to use Gems as pet food since you can easily earn a lot of GP as you progress through the game. A F2P Player’s Pet Food Item.
The Pet Food item, gives 3000 repletion points each.
How to get Pet Food?
- You can only get Pet Food via The Shop in VP (Cash Shop) tab, I forgot how much the Pet Food cost.
High-Quality Pet Food
The High-Quality Pet Food item, gives 6000 repletion points each.
How to get High-Quality Pet Food?
- The same with Pet Food only acquired via The Shop in VP (Cash Shop) tab.
Do I recommend buying Pet Food or High-Quality Pet Food?
- For me, No. Unless you just want to burn some money to the game.