Before you play the Enslaved: Odyssey to the West game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Remember you can shoot the enemies even during stealth parts. This will save you a lot of hassle.
- Some bosses are trivial if you have enough stun blasts.
- The counter ability is so hard to pull off it’s worthless.
- You’ll want to upgrade your shield and staff the most.
- You have a move that makes Monkey hit with his staff in a wide angle and pushes enemies away – this is very useful and gives you some time and space to avoid being surrounded.
- The enemies are very fast, surprisingly so, and can kill you in seconds if you mess up.
- The most important thing about fighting is positioning – shooting and stunning (which gets unlocked later in the game) with the staff is pretty damn useful.
Recommended for You
- None Found