Before you play the Europa Universalis III game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- The Napoleon’s Ambition expansion is worth it for automerchants alone. In Nomine is even better.
- Playing as France is easy mode.
- The Magna Mundi mod adds a lot of intersting gameplay. It is also much harder and more frustrating. Hope you enjoy stablity hits for the stupidest of reasons.
- If you’re in a position to do so, conquer northern Italy. The provinces there are rich and most of them have a university. Once you’ve grabbed all of them, set your government tech investment to zero and you can still be competitive there.
- Don’t go overboard on inflation, but don’t be afraid of it either.
- You know how the army details screen tells you how many regiments you have and how many you can support? It’s sorta like the speed limit – you can go over it to a certain degree without disaster.
Recommended for You
- None Found