Before you play the Fable game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Leveling your abilities increases your age. The Anniversary edition reduced the rate at which doing so ages you compared to the first. You can reduce your age by up to 20 years by making valuable offerings to the Jesus god and to the satan god, but save first because you can only get it once and making the offering only unlocks the highest age reduction, but doesn’t necessarily give them to you.
- Might skills make your guy beefier, speed skills make your guy taller and lankier, and magic skills give you burning eyes and glowing blue lines on your skin but they build in intensity so slowly that you’ll be an old man by the time you can even see them. Simply accumulating experience without spending it will not increase your age.
- The first time you pull the sword from the stone and fail, you have to increase your main strength stat by 2 (or to the maximum) before you can succeed.
- “Shit” is not the password.
- Trade goods are not worth it unless you exploit the money system. The game is easy enough as it is that’s not really necessary.
Be the first to comment