Before you play the Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Make sure Leaf is the last one off the map in escape missions as anyone left behind after Leaf escapes will die.
- A unit can attempt a Capture if their Build is higher than the enemy’s. A capture attack is made with most stats halved and defeating an enemy with one leads to a capture instead of a kill. The only way to earn money is either through the arena or by selling items, meaning capturing enemies and taking their gear is the most reliable way to keep your units armed.
- As with capturing itself, holding a captured enemy halves most important stats. Learn to swap and drop – if Unit 1 captures an enemy, Unit 2 can loot their inventory, then take the enemy from Unit 1 and drop them, leaving nobody stuck carrying them.
- Mounted units need to dismount when indoors, losing their mounted bonus and forcing them to only use swords. Dragon Knights in particular are very weak dismounted.
- You can use a Staff on enemies if your Magic stat is greater than theirs, allowing all sorts of power plays with Sleep, Silence and Berserk, not to mention Rewarp or Tina’s unique Steal staff which allows for stealing anything from anyone. M UP or a Holy Water give a +7 boost to Magic which goes above stat caps.
- Scrolls boosts growths by a net 30% and nullify criticals. Hold as many scrolls when leveling up for maximum gains.
- When Asvel hits level 10, promote him. Sage promotion gains are insane, and he becomes a super helpful crutch for the early game.
- Thieves can be really good. As long as they’re faster than an enemy and have more build than a target item’s weight, they can steal it even if it’s a weapon.
- The skills “Ambush” (unit always attacks first) and “Wrath” (counterattacks are guaranteed criticals) do not stack. If a unit has both, Wrath only applies to the second attack if they double attack. Don’t give a unit both as it makes them worse rather than better.
- Some opinions on good units: Anyone who can use a staff, Othin, Havan, Carion, Asvel, Fergus, Shiva, Makua, Finn, Karin, Homer.
- At the end of Chapter 3, give any swords, scrolls and anything else you might want to Leaf and Lifis as the rest of the party leaves for a bit.
- In Chapter 12x, having Pahn talk to Lara changes her class to Dancer while retaining her thief abilities.
- In Chapter 14, there’s a village right next to the boss that’s almost impossible to reach as it’s a defend map. If you warp Dean there, have him visit it and then Rescue him, you net the unique and very powerful Dragon Lance for him.
- In Chapter 15, having Mareeta talk to Shanam teaches her Astra, making her even more of a death god.
Recommended for You
- None Found