Before you play the The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Map out where points of interest are and restart if getting lost is going to bother you (it shouldn't).
- The game puts you directly in the characters shoes, and doesn't really tell you the way home from school or where friends live, since the character himself knows that and it would be awkward to explain via exposition.
- An important thing is don't try to Max out stats or relationships unless it feels natural. You can't do everything so enjoy the journey.
- You will not be able to pay for the gym, but there is still a way to work out there.
- If you are really hurting for cash you can skirt around rival gang fights and loot the bodies that drop, even if you don't get involved in the fight.