Before you play the Furi game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- When you begin the dodge will feel a bit iffy, thats because it's actually a charge that fires when you release the dodge button, and the longer you charge the further you dodge.
- Successful parries restore health. If you've got a bosses melee attacks down you can parry your way back from critical health.
- You will go back to max health and recover a block of life each time you take down a boss' life bar. If you're still on a bosses first life bar and lose two blocks in a row it may be worth restarting the fight over.
- Parrying isn't just a melee technique, you can parry some projectiles too.
- Charged projectile attacks can knock bosses out of some of their attacks if you manage to connect.
- Bosses will sometimes switch to a melee form where you're forced to fight in close quarters inside a circle, where your regular projectiles are disabled. Instead, you're given a charge attack that greatly powers up your next melee hit. Make sure you charge up while waiting for an opening.
- There is a button that will auto-walk you to the next encounter after each boss fight.
- Boss difficulty varies wildly, so don't be put off if you're struggling early.
- Vague end-game spoilers: Walk to the beach, then walk to the tower.