|Home » Guides » Starbase - Unofficial FAQ (Gameplay and Basics)
Starbase - Unofficial FAQ (Gameplay and Basics)
Updated: July 31, 2021
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhen I try to build onto my starter ship at the easy build area, the item is blue highlighted and it clips through the ship?
Where's the PvE?
- Your ship is bugged and needs to be replaced. This happens because of a save error. There is no known fix. You will need to get a new ship by restarting the tutorial from the settings menu or requesting a ship voucher. The tutorial will be faster.
Where do I sell things to NPC's? Where do I buy things from NPC's?
- There is no PvE, and never will be. This is a PvP game.
How do I refuel my ship?
- You don't. There are no NPC's. You can sell to players. You craft everything you don't buy from players. Press comma on your keyboard.
I've used all of my extra fuel cells, what do I do?
- Behind your seat, you will find your generator. Inside of it, you will find your empty fuel cell. Press E on the cell and pull it out. Put it somewhere. At the back of your ship you will find a cargo rack with fuel cells. Pull one out with E. Bring it to the generator. Line it up with the generator. You may need to use rotation tools. Press C to clip it to the generator. Press E to place the cell.
What's the point of the game? What do I do after the tutorial?
- Craft more. You need to research up to it. You get research points by crafting. Alternatively, you can buy fuel cells from the player market.
Does origin matter?How do I get more propellant?
- You mine. You craft. You build. You PvP. If you're expecting more than this, this game isn't for you.
- Find one of the dozens of blue towers outside. Line up with a pad. Attach your tether from ship to pad. Use the console.
Recommended for You:
You May Also Like: