In this guide I will show you, how to get secret achievement Tatsrave.
Hidden Tatsrave Achievement Guide
Before you start, you should know some information:
The achievement can only be obtained on the zps_deadend map. There is a “counter” that counts everything that you have done. Each action from the list below counts as “+1” if it was performed by a survivor, and as “-1” if it was performed by a zombie (top left of the screen, next to your HP counter). Each action can only be completed once per round, so if someone else triggers the trigger as a zombie, you will lose progress and you will need to start over in the next round.
So from the above it means – you need to do all the things in one round, playing as a survivor. There are 9 actions in total.
First you need to activate the radio (action 0). In fact, there is no order in which to activate them, so use whatever you want.
- Activate the Radio inside the Church.
- Activate this button on the graveyard, behind the church.
- Destroy the bust using firearms. Using a pistol, you need to fire 10-15 shots at the bust.
- Shoot through the window of the red car.
- Click on the button inside the warehouse near the church.
- Press the button next to the elevator inside the warehouse across the street from the previous building.
- Go to the phone opposite the second warehouse. He should ring.
- Shoot through the window of the blue car at the gas station.
- Press the button on the gas station.
- Press the button next to the burning cars.
If done correctly, then you can hear the sound of bells from the church. After these actions, return back to the church and activate the radio again. Achievement Tatsrave will be earned by all living survivors.
Be the first to comment