Before you play the Mark of the Ninja game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- If you’re farming points for more honors, drop bodies into ventilation shafts and the like, and you’ll get more points for hiding them, in addition to the points you get from assassinations.
- Upgrade points are usually best spent on new assassination techniques, as they open up new possibilities for how to get through a level, as well as making the game more fun.
- Don’t be afraid of terrorizing a guard if you can’t get past him. The game is pretty good about educating you on how to go about this.
- Don’t underrate smoke bombs, they’re incredibly useful on any level with laser traps.
- Remember that you can do almost any triggered action (grappling to ledges, throwing knives, throwing smoke bombs) while in your slow-mo aiming mode. Abuse this to no end. It makes some impossible situations beatable.
Be the first to comment