Before you play the Metroid Prime 3: Corruption game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- This game doesn’t have a “lose all your upgrades after the tutorial stage” event like the previous Primes, so don’t wait for it.
- Later on in the game there is a room you can go to in Elysia that will launch probes to all the planets in the game and show you where energy tanks and missile tanks are hidden. useful if you want to 100% the game.
- Look for as many energy tanks as you can possibly find, they’re much more vital than in previous games.
- During boss fights, use hypermode sparingly until they’re near-death. You’ll usually need it to finish them off, and since it eats up your energy if you rely on it too much at the start of the fight, you’ll have none left for the end.
- Make sure you build the giant golem on Bryyo.
- Remember to backtrack through old levels once you’ve gotten weapon upgrades (heat ray, ice missiles, etc.).
- If you get stuck in a level and can’t figure out what to do next, try looking at things through your command visor (the one that lets you interact with your ship).
Be the first to comment