Before you play the Mirror’s Edge Catalyst game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Prioritise movement upgrades first, apart from a certain sort of side mission, combat is largely avoidable with hardcore parkouring. Keep moving and your “armour” regenerates.
- Do main missions up till you get the grapple, then time trials/dashes will be easier.
- Its a beautiful game but fairly short story-wise.
- Some cool areas can only be accessed by re-doing missions.
- Do nodes to unlock fast travel to areas.
- You can only pimp up your runner profile using the companion app and not in game.