Before you play the Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- All active items refresh their uses to maximum upon saving.
- If you encounter a friendly spider early in the game, don’t be a jerk and kill it or you’ll miss out on a merchant selling arguably the most useful passive item in the game later on.
- Defeating a major boss without taking damage during the fight (self-inflicted health loss included) will net you an extra item. Some of these bonus rewards are quite useful, but none are by any means critical. Nameless mini-bosses have no extra drops.
- The effects of active items that temporarily increase your damage do not stack. Any boosts from passive items do stack with them however.
- You’ll occasionally find passages too small to fit into. Make a note of their locations as you’ll be able to access them later.
- The Candor Ring alerts you not only to the presence of hidden passages, but also to any Ivory Bugs which are involved in a collection sidequest. The rewards for collecting them are handy but nothing you can’t live without.
- A few items can be handed over to specific NPCs. Of particular interest is handing over the Soft Tissue to a woman who appears in the Forlorn Monastery (west of the area’s first save point) late in the game as this will unlock the nearby door.
- On a similar note, don’t rack your brain trying to figure out the locked door in the upper Forlorn Monastery – this is the entirely optional Developers’ Room which opens upon 100% map completion.
Recommended for You
- None Found