Before you play the Plants Vs. Zombies game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- This game has a very friendly difficulty curve. At the start it’s easy enough to allow you to pick up the mechanics, and it ramps up to brain-eating difficulty at a comfortable and easily followable pace. Pay attention, evolve your strategies as the maps change, and you’ll do just fine.
- For the roof level: kernel-pults are effective, but chaotic. To get them to a point where they reliably damage and stop incoming bad guys, you’re going to want two rows of them. The roof level offers a good amount of free sun, and this should be easy enough to finance if you have…
- The Double Sunflower. Get this get this seriously do it. Every other plant upgrade is mostly optional, but this thing will quickly become the backbone of your strategy.
- Finally, on the subject of my most hated foe: the Gargantuar. These things prove a challenge to most mere artillery, and distract your firing line from the hordes of smaller zombies that inevitably follow in its wake. Fortunately, a couple cherry bombs pretty much kill it. If you see the kaiju-sized motherfucker before the level begins, be sure to socket away enough sunshine to finance an emergency pair.
- There’s no need to play through the campaign twice to unlock all of the (360) achievements. The amount of end-game content more than enough to earn you lots of money. If you’re having trouble with 40 waves, use gloom shrooms in the water. That is all.