How to disable the vignette effect (makes the edges of your screen dark).
Guide to Disable Vignette Effect
Vignette darkens the edges of your screen, no matter where you’re looking. In my opinion it’s very annoying, so I found a way to disable it.
- First, make sure the game isn’t running.
- Open File Explorer and paste the following line into the address bar:
- If for some reason you cannot figure out how to do this, just follow this folder structure:
- You should see an “Engine.ini”
- Open it with the text editor of your choice (Notepad/Notepad++/etc.)
- Add the following lines to the bottom of the file:
- Save the file, start the game back up, and enjoy being able to actually see around you without artificial darkness!