Before you play the Quest of Dungeons game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- This game’s a pretty bare-bones Roguelike, so don’t worry too much about mechanics.
- Keys and potions stack, food does not. Stock up on potions and keys, and use food for healing minor wounds in-between fights.
- The warrior’s a good beginner class. All his skills work on cooldowns, and they’re all pretty handy.
- the warrior’s Charge heals HP. This is not clear at all from the description.
- Click on doors to close them. You can use this for a breather from monsters.
- Always unlock key doors whenever you can. They tend to have 2-4 chests behind them, along with the occasional HP or MP fountain.
- The grey goblins on floor 4 can steal items, and killing them doesn’t give them back. Kill them from afar, or make sure you can stun or one-shot them.
- Check with merchants before you leave a floor. They restock over time, so they’ll have a new selection by then.
- Gems are garbage, ignore them and sell equipment instead.
- A stun + a DOT skill can chew through a lot of an enemy’s HP and give you time to heal up.