Before you play the Serious Sam 2 game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- In Serious Sam 2, you are stripped of your weapons very often. If you have a decent-sized arsenal, expect it to be removed in a level or two.
- The Minigun makes the Uzi completely obsolete when you get it.
- Secrets aren't as useful as they are in the original Serious Sam, as they consist mostly of treasure items that increase your score. Score means jack-shit in this game, so feel free to ignore them.
- Don't forget to use your hand grenades to soften up enemies or thin out hordes of Kamikazes/Clowns.
- You can get up to 200 health and armor via regular health/armor pickups. Take advantage of this.
- Use your Chainsaw to break open crates instead of wasting ammo on them.
- The Double Shotgun will probably be your most-used weapon throughout the game, as it is usually found early on, and does great damage at everything except extreme long range.
- Don't forget to charge up your Cannon and Grenade Launcher.