Before you play the Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Mugen can carry two corpses at once, and run while at it too. The women carry corpses slower, but are considered crouching while doing so which can be extremely handy.
- All bushes "eat" corpses, removing them permanently.
- There's no downside to killing everyone, unless going for a level challenge.
- You can punch an unconscious NPC to keep them knocked out for longer. Also, Takuma's grenades can be switched to a non-lethal version from the skill bar.
- Civilians can be disposed of non-lethally by knocking them out and throwing them inside a building. NPCs can't climb, so another option is tossing them to a spot they can't escape from. This method also works for guards.
- If a peasant sees you they'll go get a guard, but no reinforcements will be spawned unless the guard sees you too.
- Hold down 'D' (by default) to tell Kuma to return to Takuma.