Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be multiplayer?
- A small one eventually, no matchmaking.
Will there be steam workshop integration?
- It’s very likely.
Can I export my design as a model?
- This is not supported and is not planned to be for the time-being.
Will there be a sandbox?
Will there be environmental destruction?
- Yes, though no terrain deformation.
Will there be mission/map creators?
- It’s a no for now.
Can you design your armour?
Will there be rounded/cast hulls/turrets or pike nose hulls?
- All to come over time.
Will there be open-topped vehicles?
- They’re not planned.
Can I have more than 2 tracks?
- They’re supported but need some work so they’re not allowed for the time-being.
Will there be stabilisers?
- There’s a small amount of stabilisation in by default for game feel, more specialised stuff may come later on.
Will there be engineering vehicles of any kind?
- Mine clearers for sure, others a possibility.
Will there be sabot rounds of any kind?
- Sabots would ruin the balance without modern armour types, it’s a no for now.
Will there be squeeze bore cannons?
- More weapons will be explored once standard cannons are sorted. Including squeeze bores.
Can I pick where to store ammunition?
- Set the amount stored in the hull or turret, this affects load time & detonation chance.
Will there be Oscillating Turrets or Hull aiming/Pneumatic suspension?
- Possibly, though far down the line.
Will there be different types of armour?
- Only RHA for now.
Will we be able to make our own shells?
- It’s planned.
Will we get wheeled vehicles?
- Possibly, though very far down the line.
Will there be autoloaders?
- Probably, though far off. Only manual loading for now.
Will there be machine guns?
- Only decorative for now.
What is the smallest and largest gun I can use?
- For now 30-250 mm
Can I add more than 1 cannon or turret?
- Only 1 of each for now.
Will there be modern era tanks?
- Sticking to WW2 for the time-being. But the foundation is all there for other eras.
Is there a limit to cannon elevation/depression?
- Cannon rotation is constrained by internal walls & breech size.