Before you play the Silent Storm game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- It’s more fun to play through the game with one character rather than a full squad. Or if that’s too hard on your first time through, play with only two or three characters.
- The Axis campaign is a little bit harder than the Allied one, especially if you’re soloing it.
- Don’t let enemies with heavy machine guns get anywhere near your characters. If you can’t kill them in one turn when they’re close, you’re dead.
- Enemies have no way of getting through doors rigged with explosives. Use this to your advantage if you’re surrounded and need to run inside a building for cover.
- Take advantage of the destructable environments. Hear an enemy above you? Shoot them through the floor with a machine gun. Several enemies on the other side of a door? Blow them away with a heavy grenade. Don’t want to enter a building through the front door? Fire a rocket at a wall to make your own entrance. It’s useful and fun.
- If you hate the idea of mechs (Panzerkleins) and energy weapons in your WW2 game, there’s a mod called NoPKs to remove them.