Before you play the Slime Rancher game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- The first thing you need to buy is a farm plot so you can start growing carrots so you can keep your slimes fed.
- Don’t keep more than three or four slimes in a pen when you’re starting out. The more you have, the harder it is to keep them fed, and when slimes get hungry they’ll break out of the pens by forming stacks and going over the top.
- Rock slimes are easy to keep as you second slime because it’s easy to get veggies.
- Don’t keep tabby slimes until you can afford to put a roof on their pen. Otherwise they’re going to catte stack their way out constantly.
- You can get rid of Tarrs by launching them into water.