Before you play the Solasta Crown of the Magister game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- A lot of treasure can only be gained if you have traversal spells. There’s one that lets you jump further, one that lets you climb walls and one that lets you teleport. This treasure is generally worth it, so investing in those spells is a good idea.
- Make sure you have a someone with Detect Magic and Identify, the former lets you detect if an item is magic and worth casting the latter on.
- If you find an item that is described as “Magnificent” or “Superb” then it is magic, don’t sell it!
- Cantrip spells are viable attack spells throughout the game, wizards don’t need to really bother with having a bow or something to fight with, like in older DnD versions.
- Light is important! Make sure you have a way of creating light, or you’ll be screwed (unless you rolled an Elf/Dwarf party since they all have darkvision).
- On a related note, Light is good versus many kinds of undead (especially vampires).
Recommended for You
- None Found