Before you play the Soul Calibur IV game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Online play is a completely different game than single player or the Tower.
- Pick one or two main characters and learn their moves in training.
- Concentrate on finding lows as they are much harder to block, especially in online.
- If you’re playing single player, read the game thread and find the Astaroth setup.
- The AI is extremely vulnerable to throws and at high levels will flawlessly block just about anything.
- If you’re playing online, never play anyone with a connection lower than 4.
- You can beat somebody who’s played hundreds of matches if their win % is around 50.
- Mix highs and lows, find and use your character’s quickest moves, don’t worry too much about complex combos at first.