Before you play the Splatoon 2 game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Rollers are pretty good for learning levels because you’ll be running routes along the map and checking it constantly. All of the weapons have their strengths and weaknesses but the NES Zapper is the best because it’s an NES Zapper.
- Play with motion controls on, it takes a bit to click but when it does you’ll be unstoppable.
- Ink your spawn – but only ink it after you’ve been killed, it’s much more important early-on to rush out and get a map advantage.
- Be thorough in your inking. Matches can and will come down to 0.01% difference.
- Getting half a blob of paint covering your opponent’s color is worth way more both to team mobility and actual end score than getting a full blob of paint on an otherwise empty surface. The disparity is bigger when some of that glob is going into your own color because you’re inking up corners or whatever. Anything that is your opponent’s color is a high value target.