This FAQ tries to answer most common questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the early access start?
- The Early Access starts on September 1st.
When does the early access finish?
- There are no official date at the moment.
What content will be available during Early Access?
- At the start of the Early Access, the game will focus on Germany. A lot of content will be added progressively during the Early Access via regular updates.
How much will Train life cost at the start of the Early Access?
- 14.99 euros on Early Access.
If I buy the game in Early Access, will I have to pay the game when it officially releases?
Will the price change between the Early Access and the Official Release?
What is the Early Access for?
- The Early Access will allow us to gather players feedback about the game and help us make a game that answers the community expectations.
What are the minimum Specs?
- Info: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 | AMD Radeon RX 570
- DirectX: Version 10
- Additional Notes: Please note that these informations aren’t final and may be subject to change until the launch of the game.
Will the game content be the same on all Platforms?
Will my progress be saved after Early Access?
- Yes, nothing will be deleted between the Early Access and the Official Release.
Where can I redeem a code?
- Click “add a Steam product” on the left bottom corner of your Steam Page and follow the instructions.
Is there a Roadmap?
- See image below.
How do I know where to deliver my shipment to? How do I see the delivery location in the game?
- In the information screen (TAB) you can view the contracts, on the map you can program your GPS to that location and while driving you have to set the switches to the green direction (red is wrong).