The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Best Build for Death March
Updated: September 6, 2021
Best Build for Death March
- Strength Training 5/5 (Increases your Strong Attack damage).
- Arrow deflection 1/3 (Always hold down Parry during a human fight).
- Sun and Stars 1/1 (health refills slowly).
- Resolve 2/5 (Decreases Adrenaline point loss).
- Crushing Blows 5/5 (Greatly increase Strong Attack Crit. hit & dmg).
- Undying 5/5 (Revives you if you have a Adrenaline Point, very useful).
- Fleet footed, 2/5 (Decrease dmg taken whilst dodging).
- Rend 5/5 (Increases Crit. hit chance & dmg).
- Fleet footed 5/5
- Resolve 5/5
- Crippling Strikes 5/5 (Adds bleeding to Fast Attack, very useful).
- Exploding Shield 3/3 (Knocks back enemies after Shield breaks).
- Delusion 3/3 (Stun enemies for longer).
- Puppet 3/3 (Stunned enemy becomes an ally, used for a trophy).
Recommended for You:
You May Also Like: