Your guide to respawning your team mates in Bloodhunt.
Respawning Your Team Mates
- Did you know you can respawn your team mates once they die?
- Once a respawn point is used, it disappears.
- Your team and your enemies won’t be able to use that particular respawn point.
- You will need to go find another unused respawn point.
- A team mate who has been respawned will arrive on the map with only a pistol.
- Towards the end of the game, all respawn points will disappear and you will have to fend for yourself.
Where Do I Respawn My Team Mates?
Head to this symbol on your map.
Where Are They On The Map?
Open up your map, and you will find the symbol scattered around on the map.
Use Your Senses!
Use your senses to help you find the respawn point without opening up the map.
What Does It Look Like?
This is what you will see once you have arrived at the respawn point.
Get Your Team Back In The Game!
Go ahead and hold down your “interact” button, and there we go your team mates will respawn in a second.
Recommended for You
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt – Three Mid-Season 1 Quests Guide
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt – Weapon (Tier) Ranking
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt – Definitive Quest Guide (Season 1)
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt – Bloody Roots Questline (All Quest Item Locations)
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt – Definitive Guide for New Players