Rose of Winter - All Endings Guide
Updated: September 14, 2021
How to Get All Endings
- Tell him the real reason I was staring
- Do you really think my legs look huge and gross?
- Actually, I was kind of excited to meet you.
- Never mind, I'll just lie on the floor.
- You were a jerk at first, but yeah, I like you too.
- I don't know if that matters so much anymore.
- Better not say anything. I'll make a mess of it.
- Apology accepted. I hope I wasn't rude, either.
- But that's just fine! It'll happen when it happens.
- Wait to see what they do.
- It's not so bad to be touched by me, is it?
- I've had a crush on you the moment I saw you.
- Come on, you're right. I'd never give up being a knight.
- Maybe you're right. I'm just not used to it.
- No… I guess it's about more than that.
- Draw sword
- You shouldn't tell him at all! You'll get in trouble!
- Have a drink.
- Yes. It's worth it.
- It's not appropriate to talk about royalty like that.
- There's no higher honor than knighthood!
- Grab the prince and run.
- Okay, but you should have told the king.
- Don't have a drink.
- Well! It's not worth it.
Hidden Ending Play Crow's Route 5 times.
- I should help him.
- Stop for a moment to rest.
- I think you did.
- I feel excited.
- Give him the cloak.
- He may try to eat me, but I can handle it.
- I should let him handle himself.
- Put an arm around him to warm him up.
- I think you didn't.
- I feel confused.
- Wear the cloak yourself.
- He'd never eat me. I trust him.
- What? No, he said something different last time.
- I'm not sure. You don't really deserve i
- You look cool, but not as cool as me!
- Leap in front of Kuya and protect him.
- Sounds beautiful.
- "His Mighty Magnificence," actually.
- There's no reason to treat him like that.
- Maybe, but you have to do better.
- I guess he's right. Maybe I misheard him.
- Because it's the right thing to do.
- You look pretty awesome.
- Let Kuya fight the Razorback alone.
- Sounds terrible.
- … Um, no, of course not…
- Yes. I never doubted Kuya, not even for a second.
- Of course, Kuya. I've forgiven you already.
Recommended for You:
You May Also Like: