Guide for moving in Bloodhunt (keystrokes included).
Guide to Movement
There are different movements that are in the game. There is Sliding, Jumping, Wall Jumping, Wall Riding, and Sprinting.
Here is a basic showcase of that movement.
Slide Jump/Slide Cancel
Just like warzone you can press your crouch button while sprinting to begin sliding, and then press space in order to cancel it and jump farther then a default jump.
Using the slide function you can let go of W and slide to the left and right so you don’t climb walls in a straight vertical line.
Soft Landing vs Hard Landing
At certain heights when jumping you will be forced into a landing animation.
You can bypass this by holding ctrl or your crouch key to force your character to slide when.
Recommended for You
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt – How to Add Extra Keybinds to 1 Action
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt – Basic Tips & Solo Guide
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt – Scout the Railway Station Quest Guide
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt – Set Multiple Key Binds
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt – Definitive Guide for New Players